Please note (updated 1/1/22): while Governor's mask mandate is in effect, Zoom court attendance shall be allowed without leave of court.
- SRLs and Attorneys may appear by Zoom, without leave of court, for any status or return date, but hearings may be required to be held in person.
- Pre-trial memos can be e-mailed 48 hours prior to hearing.
- Courtesy copies can be e-mailed or received by mail 48 hours prior to hearing.
- Attorneys may directly e-mail judge for emergencies only.
- All court orders filed electronically must be filed on the court date.