Judge Nash Standing Order
- Court attendance may be via Zoom or in person subject to the following:
- Parties and attorneys may appear via Zoom. Witnesses must appear in person. If a party is also a witness, they must appear in person except by leave of court.
- All contested evidentiary hearings and pre-trials, admission/adjudicatory hearings including V.A.P. Authentication hearings are mandatory in-person proceedings (including attorneys), except by leave of court.
- Status dates, case management dates and attorney hearings by representation may remain on Zoom without leaving court.
- Hard copies of pre-trial memos are due 24-48 hours in advance of a hearing. Full memos are not required, you can be brief.
- Courtesy copies are only required for substantive motions/hearings. They follow the same rules as above.
- Attorneys may e-mail the judge directly (not self-represented parties). All other attorneys or parties must be CC’d.