Note: Certificates of Completion for Online Traffic School are NOT accepted by the Court.
Direct all questions regarding your attendance at driver safety school:
1215 Houbolt Road, T-Building Rm 1007
Joliet, Illinois 60431
PH: (815) 280-1401
If your citation states - "MUST APPEAR IN COURT" you are not eligible for driver safety school.
- If you have attended driver safety school in the past 12 months as part of court supervision, you are not eligible for driver safety school.
- Avoid a conviction on your driving record, plead guilty, register for the driver safety program: pay $160.00, nonrefundable. Motorists charged with driving more than 20 mph but not more than 25 mph over the posted speed limit must pay an additional $20.00 for a total of $180.00, nonrefundable. Fill out the application for court supervision and driver safety program. DO NOT APPEAR IN COURT IF YOU PAY AND APPLY FOR driver safety school.
The driver safety school application form and appropriate payment must be received not later that 5 business days prior to your assigned court date or your fine may increase and your driving privileges may be suspended.
- Your class assignment will be mailed directly to you from the driver school. If you are unable to attend the assigned class, immediately call (815) 280-1401 and reschedule. You may reschedule one time at no charge. You must call 24 hours prior to the date assigned or a $20.00 rescheduling fee will be charged.
If you miss or are late for class, you must reschedule a new class and pay $20.00 within 10 days of your scheduled date or a conviction will be reported.
- Classes: Monday - Thursday & Saturday 8am to 12 noon, 1pm to 5pm, and 6pm to 10pm.
- Four hour class complete in one appointment, classes offered in both English and Spanish.