Note: Certificates of Completion for Online Traffic School are NOT accepted by the Court.
Direct all questions regarding your attendance at driver safety school:
Joliet Junior College
1215 Houbolt Road, T-Building Rm 1007
Joliet, Illinois 60431
PH: (815) 280-1401
- You cannot register for traffic school if your citation includes "COURT APPEARANCE REQUIRED" language. You may receive court supervision from the judge at your court date, which may include traffic school attendance. In this circumstance, you can register for traffic school in court on your court date.
- To request supervision on a ticket with "NO COURT APPEARANCE REQUIRED" language, you must pay both your citation assessment ($164.00) and full payment for traffic school ($40.00). You must also complete and mail in an application to attend traffic school.
- You are not eligible for traffic school if you have attended the class in the previous 12 months.
- Your class assignment will be mailed directly to you from Joliet Junior College. If you are unable to attend the assigned class, immediately call (815) 280-1401 and reschedule. You may reschedule one time at no charge. You must call 24 hours prior to the date assigned or a $20.00 rescheduling fee will be charged. If you miss or are late for class, you must reschedule a new class and pay $20.00 within 10 days of your scheduled date or a conviction will be reported.
- Classes: Monday - Thursday & Saturday 8am to 12 noon, 1pm to 5pm, and 6pm to 10pm.
- Four hour class complete in one appointment, classes offered in both English and Spanish.