Judge Lund’s Standing Orders for Room 602
- The court does not accept or read any courtesy copies, memorandum or brief before any court hearing unless specifically asked for by the court.
- Any pre or post hearing submission shall have a 5 page limit and concentrate on applicable case law and statutes.
- All scheduled court events shall be conducted in person, in court.
- The zoom video platform may be used to appear in court in the following circumstances:
- When any party or attorney has a disability or illness that causes extreme hardship in attending court.
- When any parties or attorney’s regular living place or office is more than 60 miles as the crow flies from the Joliet courthouse.
- Attorney General and State’s Attorney as a regular attendee to court.
- When the court permits with advance notice on status conferences and simple, non-argued events.
- Agreed orders will be accepted without scheduling with the court clerk when the order resolves the whole or a part of the matter. Agreed orders will NOT be accepted without scheduling with the court clerk if the agreement continues any pending court date.