I will continue to allow litigants to use Zoom after August 1, 2021 under the following circumstances:
- Every Wednesday that Court is in session, I will have a 9:00 am Zoom status call. Only cases scheduled for case management or status will be heard via Zoom;
- Zoom ID: 536 560 0178 Password: 123456
- I will allow for limited appearances via Zoom by litigants to accommodate for special circumstances, including parties who live out-of-state or have special medical needs.
- Please date all orders submitted to Odyssey or they will be rejected.
- Pretrials will be held on Thursday afternoons at 1:30 p.m.
- Pretrial memos are to be hand-delivered. Please put the date of the pretrial on the envelope and make an effort to limit pretrial memos to, at most, 2 pages.
All hearings and trials will take place in-person, allowing for Zoom testimony if necessary. All matters heard Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday will be heard in-person and Zoom will not be turned on unless a request to appear remotely has been previously granted.
This schedule will go into effect starting September 1, 2021.