Judge Archambeault Standing Order
- Court attendance shall be in person except for by motion with good cause shown, and when an order is entered allowing remote attendance by Zoom.
- Pre-Trial memos and courtesy copies must be delivered in physical form (by mail or courier) 7 days prior to hearing.
- Prove-up documents are due by 12 p.m. on the day prior to prove-up.
- Copies of trial exhibits must be delivered in binders.
- Orders electronically filed are due by 3 p.m. the day of court, unless otherwise ordered.
- Attorneys or parties may e-mail me directly as long as all other attorneys or parties are cc’d on the email. No e-mail attachments are allowed.