Judge Anderson Courtroom Rules
- In-person court participation is preferred and
encouraged. However, unless directed
otherwise by the court, attorneys, litigants, and other persons may participate
in court proceedings via Zoom. Everyone
should keep their microphones muted until the case is called.
- Zoom ID: 930 2919 0133 Password: 236236
- Generally, the status call is conducted at 9AM. Motions should be presented at that time. Contested hearings are at 9:30AM. Trials begin at 10AM.
- Courtesy copies of contested motions are to be received (not sent, but received) at least seven days in advance of the hearing. A short cover letter should be included, identifying the scheduled hearing date. The court accepts paper courtesy copies only, delivered in person, by mail, or by courier—no emailed or electronic courtesy copies. If the submitted documents are exceptionally voluminous, a request for electronic copies may be made.
- Orders are submitted through Odyssey unless the court directs otherwise. Orders are to be submitted the same day as the court appearance.
- Agreed orders, including dismissal orders, may be submitted via Odyssey at any time.
- Be courteous to the clerk and other courthouse
staff, and also to opposing counsel.