Dissolution of Marriage Packet: With Minor Child(ren)

Packet Containing the Required Forms to File for a Dissolution of Marriage With Minor Child(ren)

Dissolution of Marriage Packet: No Children

Packet Containing the Required Forms to File for a Dissolution of Marriage (Without Children)

Joint Simplified Dissolution of Marriage Packet

Packet Used for Simple Dissolutions Without Children or Jointly-owned Real Estate

Petition to Reduce, Increase or Terminate Support - 18E Part 4

Form Used to Request an a Reduction, Increase or Termination of Child or Spousal Support

Motion to Terminate Support - Form 18E Part 3

Motion to Terminate Child Support Because Child Has Reached Age 18 or Graduated High School

Financial Disclosure and Affidavit (State Form)

Required to be Completed by the Parties in All Family/Divorce Cases

Petition for Rule to Show Cause for Indirect Civil Contempt - 164

Motion Used to Request the Other Party Be Held in Contempt For Not Following Court Order

Motion to Default 18E Part 8

Motion Requesting Court Grant a Dissolution Where Respondent Has Not Answered Petition

Motion to Extend or Modify Civil No Contact Order - Form 18E Part 5

Motion Used to Extend or Modify (or Request Dismissal of) a Previously-Entered No Contact Order

Summons - 8E

Dissolution Summons That is Served Upon a Party With Petition in a Dissolution Action

Appearance (State Form)

Form Used to File an Appearance in a Dissolution Case

High Conflict Parenting Order -121

Order Directing Parties to Participate in High Conflict Parenting Group

Parenting Rules - 140

Order Implementing Parenting Rules to the Child(ren) During Dissolution or Family Cases

Petition for Temporary Relief - 163

Motion Used to Request Child Support, Spousal Support and/or Attorney's Fees While a Case is Pending

Affidavit as to Non-Military Service - 167

Affidavit Stating the Petitioner is Not Serving in the U.S. Military at the Time of Filing

Waiver of Service, Entry of Appearance and Consent - 166

Form Signed by Respondent When They Consent to Service, File an Appearance, Do Not Desire Further Notice and Consent to Judgment

Mediation Report

Order Signed by Mediator Assigned in Custody, Removal to Another State or Visitation Matter

Mediation Evaluation for Parties

Survey of Parties to Mediation to be Completed After Mediation

Order Appointing GAL/Representative/Attorney - CO 19

Order Used to Appoint a Guardian Ad Litem, Representative or Attorney for Minor Child(ren)

Affidavit of Acceptance - 153

Affidavit Signed by Supervisor of Minor Visitation Where Supervised Visitation Occurs

Parenting Class Information

Information Regarding Court-Ordered Parenting Classes in Will County

Name Change Order in Conjunction with Judgment for Dissolution of Marriage - 171

Order Allowing Either Party to Resume Using Maiden/Former Name After Divorce Judgment

Trial Memorandum for Dissolution - 6D

Memorandum Containing Child(ren) Information and Agreed-Upon Marital Property in Anticipation of Trial

Non-Marital Real Estate Asset Form (State Form)

List of Real Estate That a Party Believes is Non-Marital

Income / Expense Affidavit - 8A

Affidavit Signed By Each Party Listing Their Assets, Income and Expenses

Domestic Relations Publications Packet

Packet Containing the Required Forms for Publication of Notice in Dissolution/Family Cases

Notice of Personal Information Within Court Filing

Civil Data Sheet for Dissolution Cases Containing Personal Information That is Impounded

Civil / Family Warrant Application - 23E-2

Warrant of Arrest Prepared for a Judge's Signature Used in All Civil Case Types

Civil Mediation Report - CO 21

Order Signed by Mediator After Mediation Occurs

Order for Civil Mediation - CO 20

Order Signed by Judge Referring Parties to Mediation (General Civil Order)

Latest Forms Approved by Illinois Supreme Court

Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Access to Justice is pleased to announce it has approved the Dissolution of Marriage/Civil Union (Divorce No Children) form suite for public use. 

To find all approved forms, please click on the "Access to Justice" link under our Public Access page, or visit the Supreme Court’s website at http://www.illinoiscourts.gov/Forms/approved/default.asp.